Saturday, January 7, 2012

#342. Of Utaite and Jikkyou

Time in London is so fucking epic I can almost shit bricks. :D It was disappointing LV and Chanel didn't have any sales going on though...but the queue is so long and stupid. We should have known better since LV had the shortest queue in store. LOL

But anyways I'm really satisfied of my loots in London. :DD

I love Utaites...but I found a love in Jikkyou as well. ORZ. NICO NICO, YOU ARE SUCKING MY SOUL OUT. 

Currently my obsession include Salt & Pepper, Mao, Kiyo, Fuji, Kousuke, Capurin, and the list goes on. My top most obsession is still Shio to Koshou though.

So Imma spam artworks of them now. LOL 



I still can't forget Shio's manly screech! And Koshou's LOL attitude. They are so fucking adorable, it's making me sweaaat so bad. 

Oh and I also ordered Finder Animix DVD. Can't wait for it to come to my side! <3

No comments: