Sunday, December 11, 2011

#337. Animate Ikebukuo X GIFT Collab

GIFT is at it again...and this time, they are more deadlier than ever.


Here's a nice shot of Otoya's and Tokiya's behinds.... HAHA

Before I move on to the actual collaboration, I came across something interesting when one of the GIFT staffs tweeted... DNJDHEUDE

COULD IT BE?! LOL According to the tweet. they are producing a total of 6 characters from the Uta no Prince-sama series! Not much information are released at the moment. I even checked their blogs but they didn't say anything about it! I assumed they will be released or have an official announcement during Comiket or something and I can't wait! GIFT is seriously going to be the death of me someday.

Not sure whether they will be GIFT's exclusive but hopefully, they will be sold in major online stores like AmiAmi or CDJapan that are accessible to international buyers. ^^;; If not, I think I will have to pester somebody to help me get it...again. gg 

All of the products listed below is a part of Animate Ikebukuro and GIFT's collboration. Of course, all of the items listed here, except for the Utapuri plushies, will be available on sale at Animate Ikebukuro's physical store for a limited time period from the 29th of December to the 9th of January in 2012. Damn Japanese. They get everything nice. =.=

For international buyers, don't fret! GIFT will of course be selling them on their online store after the collab is over so you can still get them on the 17th of Jan. I think I will be broke then. 


The collab will include this TnC royal themed soup mug which cost 1,050 yen inclusive of tax. The designs aren't new as they released the same designs for a set of coasters back then. ^^;; But am sure a lot of fans are a sucker for these as well.


This is the Hakuoki Soup Mug retailing for a price of 1050 yen. Again, the artwork is not new. ^^;;


I'm not really fancy of book covers. ^^;; It's made of cloth so that explained the price. This Hakuoki book cover may just be the perfect item for you if you like collecting cute covers. It will retail for a price of 1050 yen.


This Hakuoki towel will cost you 2625 yen each. These have two different illustrations. I prefer the chibi ones though. 


Lucky Dog1 Ranu Towel...I want this so bad. LOL This will cost 2100 yen! I am so adding this to my wish list....


Has anyone played Amnesia? It's an otome game released on psp back in August. I haven't play it yet although I want to. The artwork is pretty but I seen people complained it's too draggish and makes no sense at all. But we will see how it goes. :) What you are looking here is high quality printed Amnesia posters made out of cloth... which also explains why they cost 4200 yen each! Yikes! Luckily I haven't plunge too deep yet but the vibrant colors really add a nice touch to the wall posters. 


Tell me why am I not surprised lol. As usual, of every otome or BL games GIFT land their eyes on, they will ALWAYS, ALWAYS and seriously ALWAYS release these removable jacket character arts that you can (I assume) stick over a card or something. I still don't understand how this can be done. I always thought they are cards. They will cost 525 yen each! I don't think they will be very useful to us though. ^^;;


You can get the buttons/badges from the gachapon machines listed on the days. And each will cost 200 yen! There are different sets but I am sure everyone will at least try to get all? If you are lucky, you might get the special ones from each set...Collect them all! :D


I don't think these will be available on the store but...who knows? :( The rest of the items below are basically what was released before like the Konoe plushies or the TnC coasters they have back then. The Hetalia Gakuen plushies will also be on sale during that time so snag them while you can.



NSWJGDEUDGEYUDGEYDGYDGU OMG. SO FUCKING ADORABLE!!! I was practically in tears back then since I was too broke to get them and...

I feel so lazy so I won't comment on everything LOL.

You can basically tell from the pictures. Products ranged from soup mugs, towels, handkerchiefs, cards to buttons! The buttons cost 200 yen each and you can get them via the gacha machines...They are also retailing most of the old items like the Konoe phone strap and other plushies plus iphone covers that were out of stock before so buyers who missed them that time can repurchase them at Animate's store.

Edit: Added proper comments and descriptions about each item.

...which means, KONOE WILL BE BACK ON SALE AT THE ONLINE STORE! *REJOICE* I regretted not getting him that time! I am definitely not going to let him go next time!

Again, for those who can't go to Japan and raid everything, GIFT will be opening orders for them on the 17th of January after the collab ends so no worries!

Good luck!

No comments: