Friday, December 9, 2011

#332. GoM + Assassin's Creed Novels

I was so stressed so I went to shop today. To be honest, I wasn't keen on purchasing any books just now. But I felt soooo down that my shopping side got the upper hand in the fight. Naturally, I lost. lol As usual so I went into Waterstones. I think I spent around 45 minutes in that store. I was looking through all of the novel selections they have (and also keeping an eye out for the AC books). Hah.

I found them after like 15 minutes because I was looking at the wrong section of the bookstore all along kns. I picked up Game of Thrones as well even though am broke...but I really need to spend...soo...whatever! I am the worst shopper ever...I hardly have any self control left!


The picture was so blur so I have to filter it. At least the blurriness now looks like it's part of the effect or something. HAHA. My money really depleted orz. I seriously need to save up! If not, I can kiss my future phone and ps3 goodbye!

No comments: