Saturday, December 10, 2011

#336. So my blog went through a lot of changes...

...and I still have yet to blog a single thing about it. OTL...which also effectively proves how lazy I am. I also uploaded a audio file to youtube just so I can play Lucky Dog1 musics on repeat. LOL

I named the blog after Zexion, one of my favorite characters in KH and probably most of you noticed I used the same domain name back then...now I decided to use it again orz.

On a random note,

Here are my cosplay plans when I get back to Brunei!

  • Otoya Ittoki - Performance Ver. - (Utapuri)
  • Howl (How's Moving Castle)
  • Ashitaka (Princess Mononoke)
  • Heisuke Toudou - Shinsengumi Ver. - (Hakuoki)
  • Nezumi (No. 6)
  • Zuko (Avatar)
That's basically it! Hopefully will realize them when I go back to Brunei! :)

No comments: