Tuesday, December 13, 2011

#340. My Sales Posts...


...I sold off every single one of the merchandises back then so there's really no need to keep on emailing me whether I still have them with me all these time.

All Visual Kei Limited Edition DVDs and CDs like the Gazette Tour 2007-2008 Stacked Rubbish Grand Finale as well as Guren and a couple of my Gackt CDs are sold off to people who promised to love them and give them a nice home. 

Also, my VK flyers and merchandises are also sold out! And I'm not planning to sell anymore to be honest since I am too attached to part with them. ^^;; Sorry about that!

My Kuroshitsuji items are mostly sold out too...except for a couple of characters which I don't really remember...I lost count seriously. lolol 

Same goes for my Bleach and KH merchandise so I'm truly sorry about that! ^^;; And no, my Kuroshitsuji stamps are not for sale so please stop emailing me about that. Same goes for my BL items.

If I have anything up for sale, you will know where to look for me! Thank you very much for your interest. :)

No comments: