Tuesday, March 17, 2009

#127. snazzy comeback

Okay, lovely dearies. Anyone who missed meh?

Your ghey queen is back. And she's alive as she's dead. =D

Normally I would have gone all sparkly for this lame comeback but my stupid laptop won't stop giving out those beeping sounds. Hurhurhurhur. And I still don't know why the hell am I so hyper for.

Maybe ever since I discovered that WTF actually stands for WORLD TAEKWONDO FEDERATION? ROFL. Okay. I almost snorted and laughed my ass off for that. Thanks for the lulz, teach. I needed that. To think we have been abusing WTF alot all these times.

According to my own lovely mother, I have been such an emo bitch lately and things kept on going bad for me. I just changed my lens for my glasses not long ago and now? WTF. My glasses broke. IT BROKE. On it's own. ~_~ I know mom won't believe me. It will be fucking snowing here if she did. D8

So hopefully I can get it fix soon. And I seriously dont wanna think too much on it. Other than doing a very good job in straining my brain, I swear. I need some good kicking to get me alive and moving.

And for the lulz, The Japanese Pop Culture Week was okay. And here are just some crack pics that my friend took. Go on. Start laughing your head off already.

I almost forgot why we are like that. That gig at the end of the hallway must be making us high.

And here, my dears, is a very excellent depictation of the famous "DO NOT WANT" and the "DO WANT" feature. It works perfectly once you get it right.

Apart from me looking like I am gonna poop soon. Nothing seems to be as abnormal looking as me. Pretty Matsmoto-san will always be pretty Matsumoto-san. *dogdes her mighty punches*

And now, for the extra lulz and the result of my great boredom.

Here is some cards. Add them to your Yu-Gi-Oh collection, munnies.






Lulz. I think I have enough for now. The last picture did looked kinda weird.



Dang bandages. They freaking fell off. ~_~ Sorry for the long post. Then again, LJ Cut had phailed me loads of time.

14 comments:

nasty_show said...

WELCOME BACK!!!!


:D




Hehehe "emo dude.....emo, isn't he" that made me L.O.L

ateliercafe said...

LMAO!! hey let's have a cosplay pj party!! i'll cosplay as roxas again ..
and yea. .ur pic of DO WANT. . scares me. .

dogstardreams said...

GAH YOUR LAYOUT I LOVE HIM.

And WTF - I used to be in Tae Kwon Do. I hated it. So now I can point and laugh at those bastards. >:D

Lolol your pictures are so amusing... but why is Kyouya a trap card?

indoorlawnchair said...

Welcome back~

lolll. Nice pictures =)

personazero said...

Lol at WTF. I totally forgot about WTF, but I wasn't a Tae Kwon Do student but I did train in Tang Soo Do which is sort of like the sister martial art of Tae Kwon Do. I used to train with a couple of WTF people that would visit and come to class with us.

On a random note the third picture does look like you are about to poop haha. Also cool picture of the Main Character in Persona 3. I like the little card you did of him too. Oh and welcome back kelaude!

acid_gas_cloud said...

you and me.
getting married.
right now =D


FFFFFF YOUR SO EPIC AND PRETTY <3

haruki_yume said...

P3 COSPLAY~!! ♥♥♥♥♥

kelaude said...

I SEE MORE LOVES MUST BE REWARDED WITH MOAR LOVEEE~

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

kelaude said...

I DO, DARLING. I SERIOUSLY DO.

When's the honeymoon? 8DDD

Aww, thanks. =D Although am kinda ._.;; at the pretty part. roflll.

kelaude said...

Thanks! 8D

kelaude said...

The WTF you have been using made me go ROFLMAO all over again. XD OOh. That sounds fun. =D The only sport am capable of now is Badminton. But then again, haven't touch that sport for a long time. Hahahahaha.

XD Don't I? It's an awesome picture. HAHAHAHAHA.

Thanks for the warm welcome!! 8D

kelaude said...

I KNOW RIGHT?! JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA 8D

ROFL. I saw the training that the students have to put up with. try running and kicking repitively for a long time. Mai gawds. Must be tiring. I did laugh when one of them tripped and fell straight on their face. The teacher has been giving me weird looks. But hey, I LOVE HIM. 8D

XDDD Just because Kyouya can be such a huge sneak at times. ROFL.

kelaude said...

TY DEAR. 8D




Rofllll!!! I seriously ran out of ideas at that moment.

kelaude said...

ROFL. HAHAHA.