Wednesday, March 25, 2009

#130. oh snap. my soul is flying around now.

Guess what came in the mail????
Fragile everywhere. It was tightly sealed and my mom said the custom people thought it was a bomb since when they opened it. A bomb-like shaped thingy was wrap up in loads of bubble wraps. Lmao.

Turns out, it's just a nice can of drink..

OMG. ALL THOSE STARING FINALLY PAID OFF. <3 NOW I HAVE MY OWN.

It's not expired yet though...but still, I can't drink it! Else, there will be no value anymore. <3 And am planning to purchase the Sephy/Cloud one as soon as I got the cash to do so. xD Wee~

Oh by the way. Anybody getting this? <3 I have been eye-ing on it when I first saw the pictures on the community. <3 And I am definitely getting it!! Too bad sebby doesn't come with the tea set. It belonged to the blogger who posted it. Maybe can get some cheap small tea sets at those 1.80 shops. xD

Am definitely pre-ordering it once it comes out. WOOT. Must get.



11 comments:

cakefrost said...

THAT'S SO CUTE!! Sebastian ;333;

lipiang said...

Puncture Puncture Puncture Puncture Puncture Puncture Puncture Puncture Puncture Puncture!

Hahahaha.

Where you gonna put that can of drink?

Be careful, your dad might drink it. ;D

darkranger said...

So cute!!

haruki_yume said...

Too cute for words. ♥

kelaude said...

It's still in the box. Not taking it out yet. HAHAHAHA.

If he dares...I will make him pay me the 18 bucks he just drank down the drain. =.=

kelaude said...

<3 That's why....MUST GET. 8D Waiting for preorders to open at HLJ now.

kelaude said...

You getting him? xDDD I know I will.

kelaude said...

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Am so gonna be broke.

nasty_show said...

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD I FECKING WELL NEED ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!

rtgjmnb lgjfgj bnjhye45utb njhlkbfmhljl;egn

WHEN DO THEY COME OUT???
WHERE DO I ORDER ONE FROM???
IS THERE A CIEL TOO????






*faints*

kelaude said...

OMGKDSHDAHDJAHDK I PRE-ORDERED IT.

JULYYYYYYYY.

HLJ!!! IT'S AN EARLY BIRD SO IT IS 5% OFF!!! BETTER GET IT SOON!!

CIEL IS GOING TO COME OUT SOOON!!! THE PROTOTYPE IS OUT!!!

8DDDDDDD

nasty_show said...

I THINK I LOVE YOU.

*runs off to pre-order one too*

GAH I CAN'T WAIT FOR CIEL TO COME OUT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!