Sunday, March 22, 2009

#129. kuroshitsuji madness

I purchased a lot of stuffs online...

That I must confess. =D

If not, I don't think I can even stand it anymore. XD

I bought like Final Fantasy Dissidia Chaos Drink Can? Only 1 though. And that comes right after I stare at the Dissdia Can in one of the booths during Japan Pop Culture week. >_> Staring at it for two days straight and molesting the cans are unhealthy. D: Please don't follow my ways in doing unhealthy things. It seriously is bad for both your health and your wallet. EVEN IF you swipe it with your own card. The pain is still there. ;_: I cans till remember the look on my mom's face. YOU WHAT. WHO THE FUCK SPEND 18 BUCKS ON A COCA COLA TIN.

Let's just censore the whole secene, shall we?

Next...jackie and I bought a plushie online for out friend, Nisah. =D Hopefully she will like it. She has 24/7 internet connection now so for the sake of not letting her know, not gonna post what it is here. All I can say is it has two ears and it's pink. Sounds disgusting, no? x3
And oooh. Bought a Hatsune Miku music box. And my kenshin's still in the tailor!! Oh gawds, no! Am IN DEBT. And I got stuffs coming in again during May or June!! D: Kuroshitsuji items, actually. <3 Am such a kuroshitsuji freak right now.

Gawd, save me now.

  suggested me to cosplay Joker in the Kuroshitsuji group. As usual..his ssadistic smile just completely take me over. =3 Wish me luck~


17 comments:

indoorlawnchair said...

Good luck! =)

acid_gas_cloud said...

JELOUS OF YOU.
if you cosplay joker-kun i might hop a plane just to see you. YOU WOULD BE WORLDS OF AWSOME <3

good luck~!

haruki_yume said...

I wish I had money to spend on random stuff. x_x

And good luck~ :D

veryblueskies said...

Wow! That seems like a really ambitious, but I'm sure you can pull it off really well! Good luck! :D

personazero said...

Yay random splurging! I can't wait till anime convention that I'm going to. It's only two more weeks then I will be waving bye bye to my money on random stuff too. It will be all worth it though.

lipiang said...

Ahahaha. Oh yeah, forgot to mention he has ear piercings. :DD

I'll go find clip-on ones for you. :B

kelaude said...

TY =D

Hopefully, can pull him off. DX

kelaude said...

DON'T BE. AM DYING INSIDE. D:

LMAO. I hope so. But if I can pull him off, I will be waiting at the airport for you. XD

TY~

kelaude said...

I am depending on my salary right now to pay for all those things. D:

Worked my ass off for 1 month and I have to pay my debts. ;_;

Thanks~ 8B

kelaude said...

Am quite worried about that. lololol. even if I manage to cosplay him as a whole. But am afraid also that my wallet won't be able to take the heat anymore. xD Thanks~

kelaude said...

At least you have a convention to go to..here in Brunei, there's none. So I if I really wanna go to one...I will have to fly. =D Yeap. DEF WORTH IT. 8D Hope to see your bundle of goodness soon. xd

kelaude said...

I know.. T___T I saw. So many man...

OMGSJAGHSADFGDFHGADFHAG I LOVE YOUUUU!! 8D Next time..you can pick characters for me. xD

acid_gas_cloud said...

D:
NUUUU *hugs*

hehe i think you'll be able to do it~ =)
i will be thar. srsly.

YOU'S VERY WELCOME <3

indoorlawnchair said...

YOU CAN! I BELIEVE IN YOU :D

kelaude said...

THANK YOU! 8D

kelaude said...

D: *HUGS*

LOL. Hope to see you hare~ ;D

<3

indoorlawnchair said...

WELCOMEEE♥♥