Monday, February 25, 2008

#4. Headset-less.



The only thing I have now is that stick mp3 player that the main protagonist use. The color didn't match with the one he's using. Mine's gray. And his is bluish and whitish. D: That will still do. XD Now all I need is to find the headset he's using, a wig, contact lenses and his outfit. Yes. The one on the picture. Ebay's selling it for a hundred plus (includes shipping). They better kill me before I steal it from them...not. I'm cosplaying as him. I don't care what people say. Beides, my friend Irma-chan told me I'm suitable for it. Even my wife told me that.

>D win 8)

Yesterday. me and Amal invite ourselves to Zatil's house. We have macaroni, noodles and all those wonderful things. *drools* Well the thing about it is the studying session. At the end, we devoted ourselves to SD Dolls and continue out little fantasy on the hot dolls. >D I have been seraching for those dolls for a long time. (Male dolls, not girl dolls) I'm not les you know. It was fun while it lasted. Hopefully, we can do it again next time. >D And Amal can drive....when I decided I can finally die.

I'm not letting her touch the steering wheel or even seat in the driver's seat. Heh.

The lower six came in today. Me and my wife went a bit crazy acting like Lower Six students. It was fun though. And I finally found Agnes! Next time, I will plot to guide them to the wrong rooms and give stupid advices. Nothing big but meh. Better than nothing. >D

No comments: