Wednesday, February 27, 2008

#6. Fantasy

My mom say I'm wasteful, useless, and practically annoying, a pig and in a sense, don't care-less. Not to mention wasting her resources,. She complain on me talking too much especially when it's on the phone. I kill her phone bill which seems to have grown gigantically over the past few months (no thanks to me) and I absolutely agree that THIS is my fault too...only that I never knew I get to admit it until yesterday when she threw the bombshell on me.

It's painful in a way. But the fact that she loves me even though she said that. I still win in the end.  8D It annoys her badly but I still can cope with that.

Recently, I have been bitten by the cosplay-bug. But before buying on ebay, I;m considering purchasing it from Malaysia instead. There's this forum where I purchase my Rukia props. It's on the way. =D But considering the feedback on the seller in ebay. Maybe buying from there isn't bad either. The only thing is I have to measure myself. Bummer.

D<

No comments: