Thursday, February 21, 2008

#1. Doomsday

I once saw a Dir En Grey Clear Folder which belonged to my friend so you could probably guessed what happened next. I fangirled all over it. =.= And I once heard my friend bought it from CD Japan. Well, sadly. I fangirled all over it again. Then she mentioned something about me buying it from there. I fangirled one more time before going dead. I went there. And you should know what happened next. I died and gone to heaven.

>D GAZETTE!!!!! ALICE 9!!!! DIR EN GREY!!!! I WANT IT. I WANT IT. OH SHIT. OH SHIT. OH SHIT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. I WANT IT. I WANT IT. OH SHIT. OH SHIT. OH SHIT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. I WANT IT. I WANT IT. OH SHIT. OH SHIT. OH SHIT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. I WANT IT. I WANT IT. OH SHIT. OH SHIT. OH SHIT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT. WANT.

See? I knew I could do it more than seven times! How do you like that Piang? >D But then there's a fricking problem. Moneh. So when my sisters ganged up on me to tell me that it will be my birthday present, I could feel myself floating. (A twist in the arm and they got the message, understanding kids. Heh)  :D I love you all forever for making my dream complete! They only agreed on 1 thing though so I have the pain on choosing which one to get? The sunshine boys in Alice 9? Or the serious-looking but cool Gazette?


Then...GAZETTE IS ON THE SPECIAL ORDER THING. :DDD I read the description oh my gawd! Rock on! Three thing-a-lings!!! Out goes Alice Nine and in comes Gazette. Oh what the heck, the PV is awesome. Guren is probably the best I have heard~ And Reita-sama is as hawt as always. <3 Oh and it's cut from CD Japan~ I'm just super happy that it's on the special discount thingy for a newly registered customer so I was able to cut down the price by 300 yen.  It was kind of expensive but definitely worth the buy! Used Oanda for the currency conversion. WTF. $33 bucks. Who cares...I'm not the one paying. XD


Heh. I'm just born that way.


Order CONFIRMED! YAY!!!!

Which reminds me. I got loads of homeworks to finish. D: Horrible but yeah. I'm linking my real life friends too from blogspot in my profile and in my semi-friends only post since I don't have a sidebar. Sad but true. It's visible enough. Make sure you guys link me back! So....I'll be waiting for the post man to arrive for now. Might take a whole week but meh. It's worth the wait. Piang, when are you going to get yours? I'm waiting here. :D

No comments: