Sunday, February 24, 2008

#3. Life is like a Boat

I have been trying to fix this layout but couldn't seem to get everything allign in the centre so I have to ask
 to help me with it. XD Hopefully, she can come up with a solution to my problem. Anyways, I have a new header and a new profile header. Gosh. I just relised that I cannot and I repeat, I CANNOT resist temptation to change everything. It's a bad habit but I think I sometimes know how to control myself. :D

My friend, Yuzuki bought a PS3 for $500+ bucks!!!!!! BND. D: OMGSJSHAAGASHGSDHGD!!!!! CHEAP!!!


Her brother helped her buy it from Singapore. Only 40 GIG though BUT OMG. That's just...CHEAP!! XD I really am speechless when she told me about it yesterday. And guess what? I FORGOT MY BIRTHDAY AGAIN! Sad but true. Jackelyn reminded me. I'm just so thankful to her.

Thank you, Jackelyn. =D

Anyways, my obsession for Persona 3 has reached the peak. The maximum boiling point! True. I remembered telling Piang about the game. I knew I sounded so excited back then. It was last year's thing. And when I saw the cosplayers. I fell in love with my baby again. Which kinda reminds me that this time! I WILL MAX ALL OF MY SOCIAL LINKS. D:!!!! Because life is just like that. If you relate those two, life is really like persona 3.

You have these number of friends that you have to spend time with and "pei yang gang qing" with. Because you have to be careful with what you say. Or else like in the game, one wrong move will make the arcana reverse. That applies to real life too. One wrong move and you might as well say goodbye to each other.

I feel this sudden need to cosplay as Minato. Yeah, you heard that people? After Rukia is done, I'm DOING MINATO!  And he's going to have babies with AKIHIKO!! I DON'T FREAKING CARE WHAT YOU SAY. BABIES FOR LIFE. :D

That's means I have to buy the school badge and as for the sword, I will use Rukia's. And the wig is the problem actually. I will have to save up money for a wig! I'll buy it online. Because, if you really want to cosplay, I felt that you might as well make it worth while.  After Rukia, it's Minato time!!!!! XD

No comments: