Thursday, January 8, 2009

#102. Pfft.

I have this feeling that I have been missing out on a lot of stuffs in my blog, like the Dev Meet and everything. It's just that quite a lot of people had blogged about it and the pictures for the meet can be found in facebook and Piang's blog too. xD And the informations during the meet are pretty much covered so no need in repeating and posting the same pictures again ne?


Man, I look weird. lol. And my eyebrow is still black. Wee~ Didn't care much about make-up since I know nothing about make-up. Well, at least I can differentiate between a mascara and an eyeliner now...thanks to Piang and Nana's teachings. lol

Photo thanks to Piang. It was taken yesterday in a classroom with Nana as pretty Haruhi Suzumiya! Wanna see her picture? XD Click here to go to Piang's blog. And I love the template. XD I wonder how they do that. *_* I know it's made by using photoshop and everything but man...the template is really nice. Made me wish me and graphic can actually mix. lawls.

I have this sudden craving for Mac Donald. I want the big fat sloppy burger. Great. I think am gonna gain more weight. 

I wonder if Amal's stopping over today? She's been giving me surprise visits. XD Her visists made me anticipate the next one. XD And mal? I love joo. =DDDD

MAJOR Edit: Yamin works at baiduri NOW?! LOL. That's the job which my mom wants me to get, working at Baiduri Bank. ROFL. Well, I msged Amal if she wanna come over and hang out. She said yes and wee~~~ XD She's coming over! 

No comments: