Friday, January 30, 2009

#105. egoist

I guess I have a very strong pride.

I don't know really.

Should I retake?

Should I take a shot for UBD?

Or should I take a shot for UBD and retake?

There's so many things in my mind now that I simply cannot say...

I feel disappointed.

I feel depressed.

Well, I guess a lot feels this way...

):

But then I broke down and humiliated myself.

I don't know..

Oh and I have a respond for Dee.

:)

Yes yes...GWENDAL. Hahahaa! BLOODBATH WILL ENSUE. WILL MURDER YOU ALIVE DEE!

The BOWMAN, HAHAHA. I WONDER WHAT'S OUR RELATIONSHIP LIKE IN THERE DEE. ;)

Himura Kenshin. My next one. :3 WE'RE LOVERS IN THIS ONE DEE.

And last but not least...

YESYESYESYESYES P4 GROUP PLSSSSS!!!!



:3

Naoto Shirogane

Maybe I should have a page up for this. Idk. Our Persona 3 group is dead, Dee. D: So let's revive our P4 group!!

No comments: