Saturday, January 10, 2009

#103. Thank you Post

I have said thank you to them but never a post about them. D: Guess now it's time to get my lazy arse up and start thanking them once more!!

=D

Photobucket
Thanks to Piang and Nana for the lovely Domo-kun wallet. :D

Photobucket
Look what came in the mail? Rai's Christmas Card! XD Thanks Rai very much for the sweet card and the pressy. Not to mention the lovely drawing! XD Wont brick you for this lah. lol

Photobucket
And thanks to my mom for paying for this!

Photobucket
Thank you Jackie for the lovely lolita socks!! XDD And sorry for keeping on ganging up on you. D: Truthfully, I really love you. :3 Not that am les or anything but jackie? If you want me to be les, I can be les for you. =D Thanks for the D.Gray Man badge and the phonestrap and I will definitely share. lol Don't worry on that. 

And lastly, thanks to Amal for visiting me and everything you did for me!!! =DDDDDDD ;_; I love jooo~ p.s. I love da Bevin pics!! =D

Jackie, BEN 10: ALIEN FORCE PLS. =D

I have been in a movie frnezy lately. Watch Batman, then have a sudden craving for batman. D: Watch Spiderman and have another craving for Spiderman. Watch Pirates of the Carribean, have a sudden craving for it again. Same goes for Men in Black!! ~_~;; So I think I spent too much on these DVDs again.

I'm gonna pack tonight. :/ Will be on a hiatus soon, going to KL on the 12th and will be back on the 15th! So I wont be around! See ya!!

No comments: