Friday, May 16, 2008

#39. Crystals

The mail came again yesterday. And now my TnC set is partially complete. the box is undamanged. (Thankfully!) And Akira looks as good as ever. Minus a few wears at the corners but it's still qualifies for the "collector's value".  A coupun was enclosed with the box. $5 off every purchase. :D Neat huh? Better than nothing. A TnC One Coin Figure came with the box. I was hoping that it was either Gunzi, Kiriwar, Shiki or Akira but I got Nano instead.

An attachable suicase and a cute neko came with it along with a card. So now I'm officially happy.





And I went to take my crystals that i left to be made at this store in town. Costs me a bundle. You just give them whatever picture you want and choose the shape of the crystals. And wala, you can pick it up a day after. Neat huh? I made a Lelouch and a Saga one. And they're perfectly AWESOME!



Sorry for the lousy image quality. the crystals are a bit transparent so you can see through them. My friends went crazy and amde quite a few saying that they don't need figurines anymore. Opening a persona crystal museum is quite enough. @.@

No comments: