Sunday, May 4, 2008

#36. G.U Kite ness

I went crazy when I found out about the special marriage endings for .Hack Gu.

So I married Haseo to Endrance...

Before giving off his virginity to Kite...

Who glomped him in return for that....

then handed him naked and all prepared for Kuhnnie...

Who ravished him into helll....

Next comes Yata....

Who decided to have a hot threesome...

Before once again loading to marry him over to sillabus...

Who Haseo had confessed, "I need you...."...

And so triggered the awesome sex scenes...

How about Balmug???

Got him into a foursome with Haseo...

Who in turn gives him the best orgasm of his life...

so I did like to say sorry fangirlism...

And hello back to heterosexual love...

Who Haseo was very happy to find out that Alkaid has feelings for him...

Before he started going pedo to marry Saku...

Next comes Ebndrance...

Who drags him off again to the Holy Place...

Exchange their wedding vows...

And...we're back to square one.

Hell. I LOVE that game.

No comments: