Thursday, May 15, 2008

#38. Fantasizing~

I'm working on another Aki/Mina oneshot. Still reluctant to post mine in the LJ. And I haven't finish my other oneshot which is soemthing hospital related. Hopefully, it will be loved. And my cousin still refused to challenge me other things besides Everyone/Mina which is starting to get me headaches. @.@ I simply cannot THINK OF JUNPEI/MINATO except in the friendship category which she blatantly refused. So I think I'll just ignore her and go on my ways. Much more better that way instead of plaguing my mind with Junpei/Mina nonsense.



These came in the mail a few days ago and please ignore the "untidiness" of my shelf. I'm still trying to figure out where to put all the stuffs I bought. Damn it. I WANT A FREAKING COLLECTION CASE. D: Sad, isn't?



MY TOGAINU NO CHI-NESS. Jackelyn passed this to me a few days ago. She's the nicest person I have ever know but somehow, she has a habit of worrying about things and having people pushed her over. @.@ STAND STRONG, GIRL! You must stand strong. D:

And guess what me and my cousin did yesterday along with PC IN THE CHEMISTRY LAB AT SCHOOL?

D: ABUSING LAWLIET. D:






I love my nendoroid~ :D

 

No comments: