Saturday, January 28, 2012

#343. Look what came in the mail!


HAHAHAHA. I know I know. I just can't resist showing off my loot. 

So basically my loot includes: 
  • Sherlock 2012 Calendar - It was supposed to come with a handcuff keychain. ;_; but I think my friend ordered the wrong set for me or he just lost it...
  • Behind the Crimson Door, a Superman/Batman fanbook.
  • Debris, a Thor/Loki fanbook - I was really surprised with the little bit of extra the artist did. xDD She said it's a short story after the interview with Hiddles when Scarlet groped his ass. LOL omgomgomg Let's just say Thor didn't like it one bit. xD
  • Wayne Files, a Superman/Batman and Kon/Tim fanbook - Came with two little cards on Avatar and How to Train A Dragon. Cute.
  • Debris Postcard set
  • Dying in the Sun 1 & 2, a Superman/Batman fanbook. It's a novel to be exact and damn, it's so thick! It will probably take me two days of extreme reading non-stop to finish it I guess. :D
That's all to be exact! Oh and my Kannou Mukashi Banashi game has arrived! :D


And omg, I didn't know I will be getting the bonus drama cd. I am so excited now. BRUNEI IS LIKE SO FAR AWAY I WANT TO KILL MYSELF. T__T I can't wait to go back home and rape it so bad. 

Jackie also took the liberty (well, not really since it was delivered to her house. xD) to help me pick up my books!! 



And I know it's late but I have been so busy with facebook and tumblr lately...so...


Happy Year of the Dragon!! :D

No comments: