Monday, January 30, 2012

#347. Tokyo Yamanote Boys Dark Cherry

To be honest, this is basically what I have been up to for the whole afternoon. LOL


Took me FOREVER to find this game. I honestly have forgotten about it until a friend of mine mentioned it last night. It was hard to search for so I gave up orz.

Basically it doesn't really differ much from the Starry Sky concept. Once a year, only one high school girl from all over Japan is to be chosen as a princess to judge the boys in a confession tournament. Super/top high school boys will be picked and try to win her affections and then confessing to her. The guy the princess picks will then be crowned as Prince. There's also a legend circulating around that if a prince and a princess are picked, they will live happily ever after. There are three in the series and more to be released soon this year. 

The one am playing at the moment in Tokyo Yamanote Boys Dark Cherry and centers around Jesus Rudou, Moboroshi Tetsu and Hamada Shinnousuke. (Look at the picture above: from left to right)

I have yet to officially start on it yet. I only went through the introduction of the game for now. I will continue later since I have work to do. ^^;; And am too lazy to be honest to go through every single game in the series. I start off with DC because I like the guys there better and this is also the story where everything gets summed up and you will know what basically happens anyways. 

Screenshots:





For those who are wondering, the game is NOT in English. It's in Japanese. I translated these myself so don't get the wrong idea about it. 

No comments: