Wednesday, December 29, 2010

#277. Drama CD hype!


(*_*) Imma die of the hotness right now. 

Seriously, 3D is like all the hype since 2009. I remember being super excited to watch a movie in 3D. And now, forgive me for my out of dateness but audio in 3D?!!!
HDEJHDEWDHE

WTHECK?

As soon as I found out, I ordered the Shukan Soine series, Money Bee's Starry Sky Bitter and Sweet version and one of the Dolly series.

So...here are the things which are going to grace my doorsteps in 2011!
  1. 【グッズ-ポスター】ファインダーの標的 ミニクリアポスター/B
  2.   「ファインダーの標的」高羽秋仁抱き枕カバー
  3.   週刊添い寝CDシリーズ vol.1 翔 
  4. Shukan Soine CD Series Vol.2 - Jin
  5. Starry Sky -in sweet season-
  6. Starry Sky -in bitter season-
  7. Dolly Fougere
Next aim of mine at the end of January!
  • Kanno Mukashibanashi series. (All 7 of them including the future release in Feb 2011) Muahaha!
Not only that, I managed to download the Shukan Soine for test trial. It is addicting and I got goosebumps for listening to them. Especially since the guy is beside you in your mind. 8D He is really beside you, mind you but just not physically there but there. Well, you will get it once you listened to it.

By 3D, I don't mean it like what you see in the movies. It's actually in the form of a Dummy Head Microphone which the user can fully utilize it by making it sound more realistic aka surround sound. You can google more to see what it is. A lot of otome drama cds seems to be making their moolah by adding these "effects" as it makes the fangirls go absolutely gaga. *coughsmeforonce*

:D

After listening to this, all the drama cds I listened to sounds very bland. Hopefully, BL drama cds will use this feature and I swear I can die happy.

HAHA.

New Years is just round the corner! And there's a picnic on new Year's Day! Wow, very smart of us!

No comments: