Monday, December 27, 2010

#274. Nessa no Rakuen


And here we have it. I find it absolutely astounding that the team which did this game was faster than the one who did TMGS. Well, not that am complaining. It's just too fast to be true? I saw the announcement for this game back then and I have to agree I was immediately pulled in...and I just...seriously, just cannot resist it. But then I have been busy so I sorta neglected this game...

Oh come on. HOW CAN I EVEN STAND IT?! I'm super slow when it comes to finding time for my BL games. I blame it all on TMGS and my tremendous ambition to finish them with full cgs before going on to the next one. I only played the beginning of the game and Will, oh lord, not just Will, the visuals of the game are incredibly drawn and colored.

I like the way they drew Hakim. Damnhottanpeople. And the casts are an absolute to die for! Loving their voices! So far so good. Nothing bad. The plotline can be easily understood but I wonder how cliche it can get.

:/ Tries to find flower but got tricked by suspicious people on the street. There isn't much to ponder about that, isn't it?

I just haven't reach becoming-part-of-the-harem part. :p I'm in it for the eye candy only. No matter how 狗血 the whole thing is, nobody can deny Hakim is a piece of meat every fujoshi will want to get their hands on.

No comments: