Sunday, December 26, 2010

#273. Tnc + Wine = Hot


If only these were released when I was there in Japan. :( -shootsself-

First off, I would like to say I'm terribly sorry. I accidentally replaced my old blog layout and I lost all the links of my fellow buddies as well as my tag board along with it.

I can easily put up another tagboard but OTL, I forgot my username and password. Okay, I am unable to reason with anyone about it. Not that I want to, anyways. Since I'm an idiot to boot.

And I added a nifty Comment section so you guys can comment on my post instead of leaving me tagboard messages.

TnC anime was a terrible let down. It looks cheap. The plotline is fucked up. Shiki is messed up. Nano is more fucked up than we imagine. :( Thank goodness I stopped watching it halfway. Watching it to the end will be more painful.

Can I cry crocodile tears now?

On the other hand, I still have yet to post up my Japan Trip pictures and my loots. I wouldn't call it loots since it's not much. I managed to find the Kazuaki Artworks there and my Chayamachi Chiral works. Last book on the shelf. I almost killed myself when I ran into the stupid pole. Damn it. @.@ WHY ARE JAPAN BOOKSTORES SO HUGE. 

I feel so ashamed now.

No comments: