Wednesday, September 22, 2010

#262. Sale: Kuroshitsuji Petite Prop Plus II ( Claude, Agni)

Morning world! I mentioned in my previous post that I got these lovelies yesterday and now am selling my doubles off! So far, I have ONE EACH of Tutor!Sebastian, Claude and Agni. And they're with me safely at the moment. :p THEY'RE STILL BRAND NEW IN THEIR SEAL. I just opened the boxes to see who is hiding inside.

I will be selling each of them off at 13 BND each. Please be reminded that TUTOR!SEBASTIAN has been taken away and given to his new mommy. :p so he's not for sale anymore.

Please be aware that Alois Trancy, Ciel, Trap!Ciel and Disguise!Sebastian are as what they're mentioned on the above picture. THEY'RE NOT FOR SALE.

For those who are interested, can leave a message on my tagboard and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

They're official products, from Japan, manufactured by BANDAI. They're not bootlegs! So the quality is superb.

I am also willing to trade them for Togainu no Chi items, the Sengoku Basara One-Coin Figures as well as the Nitro Chiral Plus One Coin Figures. (Am looking for the Y-shirt Akira and the Military Shiki for that one, however if you ahve Youji and Tetsuo, I will be very willing to grab them off your hands.)

Please leave an inquiry at the tagboard if you are interested in either trading or buying. :) I will get back to you ASAP.

No comments: