Sunday, September 19, 2010

#259. Asami Doll for Pre-order


Someday, VF is going to be the death of me. What you're looking at now is a lovely advertisement for the Asami Ryuichi's BJD 1/3 scale doll, which is about 65 cm in height.

The cut through your bank accounts? 1.6k BND which is equivalent to about 99,750 yen.

For an Azone international doll, it better be worth it!! I just hope the face is going to be out alright. but for that price and Ayano-sensei overseeing the production, she will set them right! The set is going to include the doll, wig, coat, suit, shirt, necktie, vest, pants, belt, socks, shoes, and cigarette for our lovely alpha seme.

Personally, am really excited  to see how the final production will turn out. Will it be the eye candy of all fans or will it turn out scary and will be the primary cause of insomnia at night?

I don't have the extra $$ to burn for this...imagine that. 1.6k. WOW. That's like the price of a trip to Singapore with expenses covered! I can get a HDTV with it! Or a PS3 with 6-7 games or more than that! It really is a thorn in my heart. I would love to own it but I don't have the cash or the guts to order it.

Anyways, for those who actually HAVE THE MONEY TO BURN, these will be out in June 2011. Preorder dates are around 28 October to 11 Jan 2011. It's limited so I guess you will have to find a proxy to help you order it at the b-boy online shop.

I'm happy if they actually released a very nice scale figure of him. But I guess that's wishful thinking. :p

No comments: