Wednesday, September 22, 2010

#261. Goods: JR Petite Chara-Ani Exclusive + Kuroshitsuji Petite Prop Plus II


Lookie here, am so happy my Junjou Romantica Set has arrived! I didn't take pictures of them individually cause I didn't want to take them out of the box. They look so pretty and happy inside~ Hehe. I bought it off a friend (Thanks Yui-chan!). It really is the best! For those who want them, better find a proxy quick. :p Cause these are only on sale on Chara-Ani as an exclusive.


Here's a back view of the box.


It even comes with a cute pink and white colored pen with "Junjou Romantica" written on it.


And also, my Kuroshitsuji Petite Prop Plus II arrived from Japan! Oh my goodness. The quality is so dang good. :p I'm so in love with them! I manage to get all seven characters in total in one box. So am very content about it. I got three doubles. I will get back to them later.


Here's the side of view. I was so happy when I unboxed disguise!Sebby. Haha. I wanted him a lot. :)


Here's the insides. 10 boxes in total.


Here's a close up on the boxes inside. So cute!

Alright, I did mention I got doubles right? :P I will post about them next.

No comments: