Monday, September 20, 2010

#260. Alice: Madness Returns


I have been feeling rather uptight lately. No idea with what. I have been actung really nervous and my mind can't seem to stop thinking about it. Which is really stupid since I have no idea what the whole deal was about.  Maybe I hit my head while I was sleeping. Hmm.. That sounds reasonable. Or maybe it's just me and all those soon-need-to-be-done assignments that's been driving me crazy.

I haven't touch them yet. Maybe later. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe last minute - my favorite phrase of the year. :) I still haven't done anything productive for the past few days. Oh wow. That's just nasty. Haha. Mom has been screaming to get me to do something at home. But I just don't want to stay at home cause it's boring. And I really have nothing better to do.

Crap. I still haven't study for the Algo test. I personally would't think he would give it on the first day where some people will be absent. Like seriously. I love you guys. :)


Jackie showed me the trailer for the sequel to American McGee's ALice. I wanted to see and feel how the original game is like. Since it's so dark and creepy. It gives me a vibe of Folklore. I have yet to actually play that game also since I do not own a PS3. But this game is on PC. So...yay?

Here's one of the teaser trailer for the upcoming game:

Too big. :( Go youtube yourself. 

 I have a feeling I might enjoy it. :p Just a feeling of mine since I got nothing to do anyways.

No comments: