Monday, February 1, 2010

#239. APH: Pain and Gain

I have been gaying a lot lately. And complaining. :(

I'm surprised and happy that I managed to get my hands on this game. ;D

Axis Power Hetalia featuring one of my favorite pairing, USA/UK. WOOT. I was hoping for some Russia/China though. And it has an audio to boot. How awesome is that?? I have yet to finish Altor. Well, am halfway there at Mukuro/Tsuna's arc actually... @.@;; I'm just feeling nutty. I'll review on the game some other time since I just started. The art is okay. But damn. THAT VOICE REALLY SOUNDED LIKE ENGLAND.

Am starting to hallucinate.

And I have yet to pass through the first section of the game.

Now for some nice previews. :p

 

Awesomely adorable no?

 

The grand menu. 
The game starts off with England speaking.

He's saying something along the lines of a relationship and doesn't be in one that he can't have... Kinda sad. :(

Here's a basic rundown of the gameplay. Don't fret. It's still a Visual Novel game. But there's something different lah. How to say...more interaction?

1. Arthur every morning, afternoon and night will go back home to plan out the rest of his schedule. He can go either to school or choose to stay at home. =) But if he's sick or moody, he won't do anything at all.
2. School activities are normally done in the morning and noon. If you want to earn some money, go to classes and teach. Massage and training will not earn much money though but it can increase your stamina.
3. You can also choose to walk around and hang out but it will cut your wallet...
4. You can even choose to stay at home all day long and even try to create something so you can sell stuffs to China in school to earn some extra cash. Of course, you'll have a small cut to your wallet and lose some stamina.
5. Drinking tea is the best way to calm your nerves down. But of course, the best is still red tea. =D So every afternoon will need to prepare a cup of red tea or else he will get moody. :(
6. Sleep is important. Lack of sleep will not help in stamina building and will only cause Arthur to be sick. When he's sick, he won't do anything at all so be careful. You can choose anytime to sleep.
7. Also, when you're at home, you can play tarots or with his imaginary friends. =D This helps a lot in keeping his mood up~
Troublesome no? :(

But the game's music SCORES big. :D Like super big with me. I love it. I seriously do. Kinda makes me wanna cry. XD Haha~

No comments: