Thursday, February 4, 2010

#240. Rant + Boy Meets Boy K-Movie + Sekaiichi Hatsukoi Animation

I really should get around translating my...stash of mangas. T_T I mean, I have a lot in my hand right now but I just don't have the mood to do it yet... Please don't kill me!! I have a lot of to do actually. An essay on MIB and the Environment (in Malay) and uh, programming assignments to do too... All due this month...so i have a feeling everything will be pushed back by a month again.

I feel so sorry to all of you who waited for my everlasting updates on LJ. But yeah, am just busy. ^^;;  Should I just post all my future works here? Well, this is just my personal journal...like personal personal. There's a reason why I don't put a counter. :( I just ain't gonna piss my pants seeing tons of people visiting just to spite me for an update like those peeps on lj.@.@

Leave me alone will ya. :( If you wanna be my friend that much,  should have ask me for my msn already. But none replied. =.= So yeah, it's kinda obvious. And I don't freaking care.

DHL called my phone just now. I wasn't really expecting the call. Well, I was gonna ask the seller why it's taking a long time...but then...hahaha. They just did. So yeah~ The wigs are going through a custom inspection so they should be here around tomorrow or Saturday. Wee~ Let's just be happy and gay!!


I'm obsessed with this movie. After I watched it, I go absolutely GAGAGAGA and I seriously SERIOUSLY lost myself in this movie. :( I mean, it's awesome, it's sweet and it's absolutely mesmerizing. The actors are good and they're both cute and hot. 소년, 소년을 만나다 aka Boy Meets Boy tells the tale of two guys who met together by chance. All because of a camera film. HEHE. It has basically little plot. Well, you can say it's like a snapshot of life or something.

Hey, what can ya expect? The movie runs for only 30+ minutes. And it has no spoken dialogues at all. It's not called a short movie for nothing ya know. What scares me is the cupid. lol. She just pops up out of nowhere. I have no idea where she comes in from. HAHAHA. But damn, a nice short movie lah.8D MINUS, THE EFFING CUPID WITH HER SINGING. LOOOL!!!!! IT'S TOO MUCH!! @.@

I don't wanna spoil much.Well, actually, I think I just spoiled everything. Aww. Fucking cupid. The movie will be more awesome without her. :( She scares the shit out of me. lololol

Oh and for Sekaiichi Hatsukoi fans. Remember? The review I did on it before? bet none of you remember. =.= Anyways, I'm not gonna explain much on it again.


The anime is in the works and there are still no news on when it's releasing as well as the cast. They may change the cast or they may stick with the original cast for the drama cds. lol. I don't mind much. They sound good. I'm very much looking forward to the anime. So gonna buy it when it's out. HEHE. 8D

No comments: