Monday, January 25, 2010

#238. Argh.


I got a lot of things to say.

But am just super mega lazy to type things out. I'm losing the blogger's vibe. What turns out from a post everyday turns into a a post every two weeks? LOL. That's like only two fucking posts in one month. OH. WOW. WEE. I'm so dead. Please don't kill me people. I have a lot to fucking rant about.

UBD. WHY YOU ONLY ACCEPT THE FIRST 230 STUDENTS FOR LE-1502. AND IT'S NOT EVEN IN A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. WTH. JUST BECAUSE THEIR REGISTRATION NUMBERS ARE THE FIRST 230 IN THE LIST DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN CONDEMN US FOS AND FEBEPS STUDENTS.

:(

I went to pay a visit to Mrs. Mary and Mrs. Brown. I was devastated when i found out I wasn't on the list. Why? I really don't get it. The quota for the course is 999 and they expected all of us Genext peeps to freaking sign up for it. It's a compulsory breadth course dammit. And I'm afriad it will be too heavy to be carried to next semester. Damn it.

Why is god like this. :( So unfair. yeah but whatever. :/

What makes me happy is that, I'm ordering TC stuffs. The memopad and etc. :( Awesome no? Am only getting the memopad and the folder...plus the 1st episode book. 8D
 
So am freaking high. LOL.

No comments: