Friday, January 1, 2010

#235. Boredom + Happy new Year

Someone asked me about my future plans for cosplay. lol I didn't know how to answer especially there's a ton of characters that I wanna try. From games and animes. This is something like my wish list. I did like to try something different I guess.
  • Takaba Akihito from Viewfinder. Yes, yaoi. I know. Can I have an Asami? T__T PLEASE. Make this loyal VF fan's dream come true!!
  • China from Axis Power Hetalia. If everything goes well from PC, we both agreed to be China and Austria from APH. Well, that is if everything goes well. Haha. I found a Panda plush. HEHE.
  • Hiroki from Junjou Romantica. Oh damn, WHO WANNA DO JUNJOU WITH MEEE. T__T It's no fun without the whole crew.
  • Mukuro from KHR. *cries* *sob* KHR pls.
  • Slam Dunk? 8D I'm not saying which character. I know who already... Just a matter of whether I want or not. HEHE. I'm booking Amal for this one!!!
  • J-rock! I want some J-rock cosplay action!!
  • FINAL FANTASY SERIES! Preferably VII or VIII or X or XIII or V.XIII or A.XIII. lololol!
  • And anything else you can think of, like D.Gray Man or whatever and whatever.
I'm ACTUALLY open to all suggestions. Actually, that's just a very tiny section of my list. :( That's all for now I guess.

I still have two works in progress.
  • Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin. Costume is 100% completed. Just I haven't bought the wig. Ahahaha... I can use his wig for Ludwig Kakumei too. *hmm*
  • Kaito from Vocaloid. All I need is the wig again. :) This is the World is Mine version though. I did like to go for Black Imitation or Magnet version. Haha.
Oh wells. Let's just see how things go. I wonder what are the rest gonna cosplay for the Culture Week? :/ This is made out of boredom. Seriously.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: