Wednesday, December 30, 2009

#234. Spazzasm


Someone made a mistake on Facebook. They thought it was me cosplaying Yuuri Shibuya but turns out it's Dee. :( Do we look alike? Or is this osme kind of a prank that omg I didn't go. :( I was busy baaah. HAHA. I was supposed to go to dev meet as one of the judges but then, I didn't make it cause well, I was working. :( And that job earned me 90 bucks in three days. Yes, that's me as Gaara. And yes, I fail as him. :(

The whole foundation trick and dry glue doesn't work on me eyebrows. Sad huh? It was just a casual outing with Amal who dressed up as Gokudera from KHR. She has the jumpsuit which Imma steal from her. Even have the 80 sign at the back. HEHEHE. YAMAMOTO!! We found ourselves a chibi Yamamoto aka my sister.

Actually, am broke. been busy and calculative. Oh wells. :)

And uh Jackie, I love you!!! So don't worry, kay? I'm fine. Haha.

Amal, I love you too!!!

And damn, I wish I can go to the next dev meet. Am planning in my head already who to go as this time but damn, so many choices so little time. I'm planning to finish my Kaito cosplay.  Was actually going as kaito from The World is Mine for this year's dev meet but I didn't turn up cause of job.  That is, if I don't change again. lololol. People who know me tends to know my keep on changing choices so don't believe what am saying right now. And don't get your hopes up too. :(

COSPLAY. COSPLAY. COSPLAY. 1 year no cosplaying sure has it's share of boredom. :/

No comments: