Saturday, December 19, 2009

#232. Maple!!



THE KNIGHTS OF CYGNUS. 

I thank Nexon for the awesome new classes of job for Maple Story and to make it a bit more advanced, the Spirit of Blessing is an awesome thing to add cause you need a parent character for it. :) So the level of that particular skill will be the amount of every 10 levels your character have. So that means if you are of a lvl 37, then your skill will be upped till 3. :( The maximum is 20. HEHE. So if you wanna achieve that goal, you'll have to have a lvl 200 character in that server.

Sneaky sly bastards. =.= I'm a wind archer here by the way. Fancy names, I know. HEHE.

Oh wells. Nuff said. I'm ADDICTED again. Just reached level 15 because of work. :( If I don't work and play, I'll be level 30 by Monday. Which is uh, DAMN. >_> Loads of time wasted and I could have done the second job advancement already. :(

Makes me sad.

Sniff sniff. Oh wells. FOR THOSE WHO'RE PLAYING MAPLE GLOBAL, ADD ME YA? Please be someone I know so it will be better if you leave a message on the tagboard to tell me who you're first. :)

Cousin, come play MG with me!!! Wee~ Oh and work is okay for me. Tomorrow is the last day! So be happy!! Monday, CHABO, MY LAST DAY IN BRUNEI, LET'S GO TO SECRET RECIPE!!!

No comments: