Tuesday, November 4, 2008

#86. Hallo November!

Things are getting tiring. Especially the exams are officially stressing me out. I know, you all are like asking, "Where the hell do I get the time to go online then?!" Haha. Simple, I know I told someone that I won't go online anymore until my Physics 4 Paper ends but then I just can't help it.

Shiet man. Is this the virus that everyone was talking about last time? *insert /ew emoticon here*

I tried to study. I really did. D: Especially on English Literature. But I just can't concentrate. Take Julius Caesar for an example. After like I read a good length, I just noticed Portia is in there. IN THAT FREAKING LENGTH. Talk about distractions.. =.= Okay seriously, this hardcore studying by ramming everything in my head is killing me.

Speaking of which, I got Chem P5 follow by ELL P9 then then the next day is Physics P4. *dies*

Good thing Jee and Dee was online last night, we were practically going crazy and all, whining and complaining about the exams and all. Huhuhuhu. Then our ex-senior? Mu'ien was added to the conversation. Things sorta got out of hand and it was 1 in the morning. We are high people~ YESH. AM NYANKO-SENSEI. HAHA. I was surprised that he actually watched that anime. XD

I know my cousin did the advertising thing already but PLEASE GO WATCH NATSUME YUUJINCHOU. It's funny as hell.



A treat. LOL. I found this cameral dansen gif of Madara in a forum. Forgot where. :/

A friend of mine wanted me to sign up on Cosspace

She say it's like a friendster for cosplayers. Rofl and asked me to ask my friends. :/ So, the link is here, if you wanna sign up. Go sign up~ XD I never bother with online social sites anyways. Look at my friendster and my facebook! Obviously, they are dead. LOL. Thanks Lindsay, I might give it a try? :0 But not now, don't feel like it now. XD

I was supposed to update my blog on the 1st of November but then I got lazy and all and I didn't update until now. :/ Need a post for November. The Halloween Party 4 days ago was fun! Not going to post much pictures though, since you can easily look at them by going to Nana's and Piang's blog. :3 But am sure most of you guys out there have already seen the pictures.

The food was so totally worth it for just $24! Although I kinda regret not going for second rounds. It's just that I already took a lot in the first round already. Huhuhu. It was funny really. I mean Jackie just called and asked me about eveyrthing and all then Nad and Piang turned up at my place so suddenly.

I was...shocked. LOL. Rupanya, they came to do the make up on my face. Thanks guys. :3 I'm getting tired from all these typings. For more information, like I said, visit Piang and Nana's blog.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c40/Lacus036/P1000792-edit-1.png
The skeleton which we were supposed to assemble during one of the games. :/ But then the legs got messed up? LOL We didn't win though. D:

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c40/Lacus036/P1000804-edit-1.png
HAHAHA. Will you believe it?! STROM TROOPERS! AWESOME! Now I can die happy!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c40/Lacus036/hallowamalandjacky-1.jpg
Amal and Jackie~ XDDD I feel like glomping them.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c40/Lacus036/P1000821-edit-1.png
Snapshot of the devil and the alien. :3

Overall, it was a fun event to go to. Hopefully, they will hold it next year and I know who I am going to be. >D kekekeke.

No comments: