Saturday, November 22, 2008

#89. OMG. A NEW WIG?!

Okay...wut. Can't I cut my hair for once? lol People kept on asking if it's a new wig or not... Does it look like a wig to you? D8


No. It's my new hairstyle~  Surprisingly, am happy with it. :3

Am happy with the final cut.

My uncle did the possible. =.= He saw me with this new hair style and well, shit happened.

Uncle: What. Playing with that thing again?
Me: ._. Uh...Wut?
Uncle: Let me get it off you...
Me: Huh?

And you can probably guess what he did. =.=

HE PULLED MY FREAKING HAIR, like grabbing a handful and pull! I WAS LIKE OUCH! OMGWTFBBQFRKNGGAWD!

And when he realized it's my new hair cut, he just blinked and said, "Oops."

WUT. JUST BECAUSE YOU SEE ME IN WIGS DOESN'T MEAN THIS IS ONE. TwT I SWEAR MY HAIR FELT LIKE IT WAS BEING RIPPED OFF.

Anyways, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO NANA!

Since she love pink, so I colored the text in pink. X3 Thanks for the sushis~ Had a great time and I couldn't actually quite remember how many birthday songs we have been singing to her. Down the stairs, crossed the hall ways and even outside excapade! Lawl. :3 Btw Nana, when you getting your driving license? XD

Today was a killer. D8 I AM ONE UNHAPPY GIRL. So I went to school early to return my books. Met Nana at the art studio. And thus began our journey of...

...getting signatures from teachers. =.= 

How awesome is that? 8D

After running about a gazillion times, we were tired. Our limbs are still sore and our feet felt like someone dropped a bowling ball on them. Yeah. It IS THAT painful. D8 Then Piang came and we have to do the whole thing again. Helped her through everything~ :3 AND I EVEN GET TO ACTUALLY DRIVE HER CAR FOR TWO TIMES TODAY!!! X3

Before Nana said she couldn't take the pressure anymore and am kicked off to the back seat. Lawl.

Went shopping todai. Didn't really spend some time actully trying to find the jumpsuits. Can look for them next time. It's not like we're needing them now anyways. :D But went to Artly and got meself a tie. YESHU. MY ALTO TIE. Now my cosplay is only lacking the wig and the hair accessory.

I was actually thinking of getting my aunt to make one for me since she's interested in making these type of stuffs. 83

Thanks Piang for the ride and am so sorry for dragging you all the way to Berakas to get my hair cut. ;_; Blame my mother for doing things last minute. ;_; Already told her like we're going out and all. =3= Then she messaged me that she want to bring me cut hair so I have to trouble Piang again.

And thanks to Nana for sacrificing her nap time for me to get my hair cut also. TwT Actually, that goes to both of you. lol 

No comments: