Friday, October 24, 2008

#84. Today's the day~


Ranka's Guide to Kira Kira~ For Dummies. Rofl. I swear, not that am bi or anything, I love Ranka. Her character is just awesome. Very awesome.

Yesterday's trip to Country Patch was fun. Went with PC and my cousin. :3 It was rather eventful cause I kept on annoying my cousin with the french fries. It's not my fault that the french fries look long and stick-like...long...and yellow....and tainted with red at one end...and a bit crispy at the other end...omg. It IS wrong. No wonder she kept on giving me those "Big eye threats of hers". PC was as usual laughing her head off.

So we ordered some drinks cause am still full after stuffing myself with PC's mom's spaghetti. Oh my god, awesome spaghetti. TwT PC! Tell your mom that I LOVE HER SPAGHETTI!!! Yes, I ate two plates of it. Not that it's anything to be ashamed of but the spaghetti is just....sooo good! In the end when we arrived at Country Patch? Full liao. Cannot eat anymore. So we just ordered some drinks and cousin ordered a light snack.

French fries. (Details above) I think she regretted ordering that. :0


PC's Iced Cappuchino drink. :3 Looks like a shake to me~ Shakey wakey?


Cousin's sour Hornbill drink. Rofl. No wonder.


My drink. St. Clement. :/ They say it taste sweet. But where got?! It taste sour to me! Thus, I have to pay a visit to the toilet. They heard the "plop" sound but decided to ignore it. LOL.

The place was quite okay. And now I know why it's always full. It's...small. D: But cozy nonetheless. I find Artly Design cozier though. Speaking of that place, I asked PC to drop me off there again. Need to show them the trousers. Thanks PC! Overall, yesterday was a fun experience.

Ah. FFV. TwT Such great soundtrack~ I don't know. Maybe it's just me but I find Final Fantasy V's tracks are far more nicer than the rest of the Final Fantasy Series. I find Final Fantasy VII's quite okay. The only track I enjoyed from Final Fantasy VI is Tina's Theme. Final Fantasy VII...so so. :/ Final Fantasy X? .... Okay. Better than VIII. But Final Fantasy V?

Awesome. Just pure awesome. I can listen to it all day long without feeling bored. Haha. Went out today for the game tournament thing. But then the event was canceled. I have to say am a bit disappointed though but then it's okay. :3 I have to thank cousin real bad for giving up her spot for me. Thank you cousin! I LOVE YOU! TwT Thanks for doing so much for me.

But then all I have been doing was being mean to her. But I love you. Honestly. Honest. :3 I love you so much. So instead of doing what me and PC actually should have done, we went lurking. First, jump into karaoke mode. Sang a couple of songs by Abba. Feel like trying Money Money Money though. Roflmao. And then YMCA. Awesome song.
No man does it all by himself.
Can't blame the lyric or the songwriter. Blame the singers for making it sound so wrong. Haha. Then we went to Jaya for a feast! (Kolo Mee and Cucur Udang) That's it. I swear. Haha. Yes. No expensive food. The owner there seems to enjoy our company very much. The kolo mee for a mere $2.20? What the-? That's like a LOT for just that price! Thank you auntie! TwT PC's cucur udang also.

When I say a lot, I meant a lot. Very very much a lot. I even gave some of my Kolo Mee to PC cause I cannot finish it. Which may in turn shock some people. But it's true! D: Very very true!


I bought Final Fantasy VI just for the lovely Tina Theme. :3

And when I was looking through my Final Fantasy collection, oh my gawd. I found out that I have Dear Friends Album all along as well as several other soundtracks. So now I can listen to "My Home Sweet Home" again and again. XD I even downloaded the pdf files for the FFV Piano Collection Music Sheets. It sorta make me wanna learn how to play a piano quick! Cause I want to play them soo badly. :3


For those who need someone to write this down for you. It reads:
Sil pastikan tong sai pah suntiasa ertutup seepas d gunakan
Levse Buret A Cover of the Lust n salays
Lose Fat all time E sag.
Arahan: Mak DPMA



Forgive me for saying this but WHO THE HELL IS MAK DPMA? LOL. My cousin showed it to me in the girl's bathroom. XD

Not only that, I have to thank Piang for giving me a Gmail Account so I can use it to register at Cures. :3 THANK KEW! XD

No comments: