Wednesday, October 22, 2008

#83. Jesbedi's Song

Quite a sad song. But then the music is like creeepy. And when I say creepy, it creeps you out. Apparently, Lans mentioned it reminded her of big ugly scary clowns. Even the lyrics creep you out.

"Long long time ago, there was a cradle.
And in the cradle, there is another cradle.
One cradle has become a twin now.
And one of the cradles gets lost in the fog by itself.
A star is shining brightly at the sacred place.
And disappeared."

-Jasdebi's Song
I got emo. D: So I went to download those ugly and creepy-sounding songs. I didn't even dare to tell mom how I did on my P3 today. It's just sucky. And bad. I bet you that even my P4 is going to be higher than my P3. I left a lot of stuffs blank. And when I mean blank, I mean really blank. And most of the blank questions are like 4 marks or 5 marks!! What the fuck.

So am positively sure that...Maths is going to be real ugly this year. And it's my last year again. I'm just so scared. Seriously. Cause I don't really wanna retake it in June. I want to go to University next year! TwT SO PLEASE GOD, hopefully the mark will be lowered? Wishful thinking, but it might happen? Cause no happy faces this time. Just plenty of sad faces.

Me, Piang and Nana went to the post office to get our parcel aka. the wigs which should have arrived few weeks before this? D: The card didn't arrive so we have to go there. Well, I sorta think they threw it down the wrong box or something since there's a lot of boxes there. It's either that or the post office delayed it. Or the mail's already a goner. Something to that extent.

Because of that, I have to make a backup. Went to Artly just now and asked about Alto. Supposed to delay it for a while but who knows, ended up making it right at that spot. I sent them an email about it asking for quotations but they took quite some time in replying. They are busy after all. @.@ So it's better to go there and ask. Haha.

I also downloaded this lullaby. Sad lullaby. D:

Lacrimosa dies illa
Qua Resurget ex favilla
Judicandus homo reus
Huic ergo parce, Deus,
Pie Jesu Domine,
Judicandus homo reus
Huic ergo parce, Deus,
Pie Jesu Domine...

Tearful that day,
on which will rise from ashes,
guilty man for judgement,
So have mercy, O Lord, on this man.
Compassionate Lord Jesus,
Grant them rest. Amen.
Guilty man for judgement,
So have mercy, O Lord, on this man.
Compassionate Lord Jesus...
It's originally in Latin. :/ The english is just the translation thingy for it. And I like my new layout. Looks cleaner. And it's easy to navigate around! ;3

No comments: