Monday, January 17, 2011

$285. CDJapan Loot


I saw these at a 25% cut off. It's only 300 pieces. But I doubt I will buy it. Well, I will see whether to get them if they're still in stock by the time they're released in February. 

I went to the PO today. So far, no news about the calendars yet. I have emailed the girl. And she will get back to me asap. So I will wait out for now. :(


These arrive in the nick of time. I don't understand why SING Post is having so much problems. I never have any with Jap Post. 


Each of my Starry Sky CDs cost 3,000 yen each. :p And my Dolly Fougere cost 1,500 yen! I bought the last one from the series as Amal said it's preferable to get a hubby type rather than the temperamental one.

1 comment:

RizelChama said...

MOTHER OF STARRY SKY :|||||||||||||||||||