Thursday, January 6, 2011

#281. TnC Aroma


I got bored so I hunt around Nitro's online store to see whether the Nitro+Chiral set is up for sale yet. *Fingersitching* It comes bundle with posters, desktop calendar and the Drammatical Murder's Introduction DVD. Nothing new about the DVD though which we haven't seen before. But I just wanna get it for the sake of getting it. I mean, my shelf and wall looks so empty now.

HAHA.

There are so many freaking problems with the GENEXT online registration system right now! I wonder what the staffs at UBD is doing! I tried submitting my  registration, it went well for a while! Then the server crash on   me! OTL It's like reliving the dreaded HECAS days all over again. :( I submitted it last night. It gave me a successful call so I hope it reach their system there. If there's any problem with my registration, I oughta... *SHAKESFIST*

Which reminds me. Why only one class per unit is listed only? Are we only having one class per unit for the whole semester?? If that's the case, I got two days free but that sounds too good to be true. ORZ I still have my games to play.

Speaking of games, Atlus released a cool gameplay trailer for Catherine! Please check it out if you haven't yet! I have been waiting for Catherine ever since it was announced and the gameplay looks nice as hell! Atlus says it will be a puzzle game! KDHEGEYGYUFGYEFGWYGWYEDGE!SCARY 

Which is great since I love puzzles! Now if only I can save enough for a PS3. ... Check out the gameplay on youtube below!


By the way, just asking. Is the Aroma of Blood set worth the dough?


Personally, I don't think any perfumes released by companies who are using the production as a means to earn money smells any good. :( But the freaking bottles are so fucking damn nice. I have been tempted ever since they were announced back then.

And am still am.

No comments: