Friday, January 14, 2011

#282. TnC Plushies

I was browsing through GIFT's blog and saw this:




Apparently, according to the blog, more information about the sale will be released in Spring and they hope everyone is looking forward to it.

The blog didn't mention anything about what they're. Perhaps they are just straps, or plushies or whatever. But I swear that's Shiki, Akira, more Akira and Keisuke.

And for those who WANT to get a closer look like it, despite the images being highly pixelated and all... I recommend saving the picture and just squint at the thumbnail. I tried it and it looks more clearer!


It's official, I can't believe I missed it while I was browsing through Comiket's gallery before!!

Click the cut to see a clear illustration of the plushies on GIFT's booth! 




The new designs for Shiki and Akira in their original wear looks so much better than the ones released by GIFT before. Must. get. Them! Jumpsuit Akira and Keisuke looks equally adorable as well!

I can't really see what's written there but I assume they are plushes. :) Oh, now am really looking forward to their release!


So much for saving up this year. :(

No comments: