Thursday, July 29, 2010

#250. WonFest 2010 TnC + Lucky Dog1 Gift Plush

A lot of goodies have been announced at WonFest Summer 2010 and I bet a hell lot of you already seen the coverages! Those who haven't, shame on you! Go search for them now! I'm not really much of a Vocaloid fan but even I would hell love to get my hands on those! The Append Miku Figure is just GORGEOUS. For more coverages, I suggest a visit to Hobby Stock and Akira Hobby is a great way to find out what's new!

That's why I chose not to review WonFest a few days ago. :)

Anyways, while browsing through Akiba Hobby, I discovered these which were not included in some of the coverages. The plushes from GIFT!!!


As usual, Gift's plushies won't cost you just 1000 yen. In fact, the damage to these will be around 2,500 yen and above! Yikes! Painful huh! Throw in another 1000 yen to that and you can get yourself some nendoroids or figmas! Although I did like to get my hands on the Shirt-Akira one!


Hakuoki fans, be on alert! I dislike Hakuoki but I can't deny that they're adorable! The Lucky Dog1 ones are at the back and Gian is looking as smug as ever! This is the first time I see Bernardo and he really looks nice to cuddle.

No news have been announced yet...but expect the pre-orders for them to come soon? Official plushies like these don't come cheap. But getting them once and every now and then won't be that bad. 

No comments: