Monday, July 26, 2010

#248. Module Pre-registration + Wonfest Togainu Charms + Kuroshitsuji Trap!Ciel PVC

First and foremost, I did like to say:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED AND FAVORITE AUNTIE/ COUSIN, LAN SING. =D

Nice no? I chose an extra sparkly one with visible stars!!!! =D She deserves a lot of stars on her birthday. It IS her birthday after all. =D

Anyways, UBDIANS, please be on alert mode since registration for our modules start tomorrow at 8 am! Please DO bear that in mind. Congratulations for those who pass and I'm very sorry for those who didn't. @.@ I was worried that I would fail since I didn't do a major coursework for Programming but thank god! I think I did okay in my exam to pull my marks up. I think but I did badly in theory. I should cry about it.

There will be 3 core major for me this semester. They look hard but I think I can pull it off with a lot of study! But the only thing left that I need to do is to motivate myself not to do everything last minute. It's seriously killing every nerve I have. T_T I feel so sad whenever I look at my grades for semester 2. I actually couldn't believe how I can still pass with my lousy coursework and exams...I pulled lots of blank but it pushed me through. Thank god for everything. Just Thank god.

So remember! For more information, all UBDIANS can access the Genext Information System. And I welcome all freshmeat freshers to UBD. :)

ZOMGHDEWEGDEYGDEYGDYWEGDYGD AREN'T THESE THE MOST ADORABLE LITTLE THINGS YOU HAVE SEEN SO FAR?! 

Let's all welcome the Nendoroid Plus Charm Collection, featuring our favorite boys from 咎狗の血 (Togainu no Chi). Aren't they so FREAKING adorable? It was announced on WonFest and I know people just can't wait to get their hands on it.

They will be about 40 mm in height which is about the size of the one-coin figures. But what makes me interested will be the fact that they come with 4 voices featuring famous lines from the character itself. :p I just hope they make it extra yummy. The price hasn't been release yet since it's not done. Hopefully, it will be affordable for us since my wallet can only take oh so much.

If they DO release a nendoroid for them, I will be snatching them immediately. Now am still looking forward to the Sengoku Basara nendoroids.


AmiAmi is accepting preorders for this  lovely Static Arts Trap!Ciel for a 9,975 yen till late September! Although I am a fan of Kuroshitsuji, I don't think I'm going to pay this any heed. Not really into those PVC figures unless it's really appealing to me. Though I have to admit, Ciel looks exceptionally pretty here. :p

That said, I am really looking forward to more TNC goods since the anime is going to come out soon, there will probably be a re-released of the Military versions which I didn't manage to get. ~_~

These will be the death of me.

No comments: