Thursday, July 22, 2010

#245. Not much


Doesn't this artwork looks awesome? I mean, it's Captain America. =D Oh right. It's MARVEL. :p I just hope it's gonna be good. Next year is Marvel's year so let's hope they make it right!! Captain America's costume looks awesome in here. Thor's one I find it okay okay. =D Anyways, I went to watch Sorcerer's Apprentice to day with my friends.


Okay, I admit I was so hyped about this movie before it came out but after I watch it, I find it okay. It wasn't great. It wasn't that poor either. The magic and action scenes were not much. I was kinda expecting to see more magic spells other than shooting plasma bolts out of the palm of his hands. lol. Nicholas Cage looks awesome!! Villains didn't prove to be much of a challenge.

They die so easily. -.- I wanted to see the rising. LOL. Seriously, I really wanted to. :p And Morgana? =.= She died just by a few bolts. And since when he can master his magic so fast?? I don't know. I still prefer Inception more than this. :(

I just had an awesome supper. =D And it's very filling, tyvm.

No comments: