Monday, November 28, 2011

#326. Nutty Project: Howl's Moving Castle


I know I got my humongous list of cosplay to be done. But I'm proud to say both me and my sister, Suok Jiuan will be making a cosplay project on Howl's Moving Castle next year once we got everything we need ready.

We want to reenact the scenes from the movie IF possible. Although counting the circumstances of the locations available in our country...it might be hard but it should be worth it. I don't really expect the whole shoot to be done in one day. I would like to span it across a few days or weeks to get this project into completion and maybe make a short movie out of it...

Hopefully it will turn out great and the people who I'm gonna ask whether they are free to help out or not are okay with this... Hopefully. *fingers crossed*


Howl's Moving Castle is like one of the greatest works by Studio Ghibli and I'm very pleased to actually have the chance to cosplay this and bringing them to life. Next time, if we have the chance, we would love to cosplay the lovely characters from Spirited Away too. I even have a good idea on outing or event dedicating to Studio Ghibli. We'll see how it goes!

No comments: