Tuesday, November 29, 2011

#328. Kannou Mukashi Banashi


I am sure most of you have already seen the spams I made on Facebook when I found out about this game. LOL I am so sorry about that. I couldn't take it! I mean Kannou Mukashi Banashi is being made into a PSP game? Imagine my shock!

For those who don't know what Kannou Mukashi Banashi is, you can check my previous post here. I will still summarize the whole thing though! It's basically a collection of Drama CDs centering around folklores, ghost stories, greek mythologies and fairy tales, basically every thing they can get their hands on! lol! The great part about this is that it features the almight Dummy Head Mic which the seiyuus used to create a more intimate and real live 3D sound effect with the listener.

And as the name suggest, it's as sensual as it can get. ^^;;

If anyone is wondering whether they will be featuring the dummy head mic in the game, the answer is yes! But you will have to work your way around the routes to get it orz. The gameplay is like every other visual novel game you played before. It will feature 7 stories collected from the drama cds.

I'm gonna be broke.


Like every otome Japanese games out there, it's a deep cut to the wallet! But play-asia, cdjapan and amiami has them up for sale. It might not really make that much of a difference although it will be wise if you take advantage of Play Asia's free shipping offer. Other than that, they cost the same almost everywhere else.

Prices above include tax which luckily, we don't have to pay for that amount. I really suggest getting the Limited Edition one as it includes an illustration book and an extra drama cd on Momotaro. Also as a preorder bonus, they are also throwing in an extra CD on Aesop's Fables: The North Wind and the Sun.

I'm definitely keeping my eye out for this. :)

You should too!

No comments: