Sunday, November 24, 2013

#351. KANAME's Sign Getto!!

Excuse me, I seriously don't know what else to use as a title. OTL I was so shocked and surprised and I never knew one day I would actually come to own this! Ahh! Kaname-san, thank you! Also thanks to my friend for offering to have one signed for me too! You're the best! :)) I chose this pic because Naito is such an under-appreciated mascot than his counterpart Super Sonico orz.  Kaname also did a good job of cosplaying him! Ahhh! Banzai~ (。+・`ω・´)


Also, I have finished designing my coscard! I spent ages designing them. Doesn't it look lovely? (´∀`)♡ Really thanks a lot to my darling friend for taking this picture for me! I was actually afraid of lying on the ground cause there were a lot of creepy crawlies everywhere. ;A; I chose not to show off the back part of the card cause am waiting for mine to arrive then I will take pics of it and put it up.


Nothing much went on with life as usual. It's just so boring here that I seriously have no idea what to do wtf. I got a couple of photoshoots planned ahead but i can't get started on them since my contact lens and wigs are not here yet gg. 

Jessu, signing off!

No comments: