Tuesday, June 7, 2011

#295. Silent Hill?

Has anyone seen the trailer for the new Silent Hill game? I think it goes by the name of Silent Hill: Downpour. A cousin of mine posted the link in facebook. To be honest, I got really excited by it. It looks different yet mysterious and I can't wait to watch someone play.

Yeah, someone. Since I am not scared and afraid to play it all by my own.  By the way, I started playing Heart Gold now. It's just too fun. There are more colors when compared to the olden days. And yeah, I remembered I started off with Chikorita back then. Now I pick Cyndaquil which, according to many blogs and review site that it's the easy mode of the game.

I don't really care about it that much. But it's really cool to play. I downloaded the patched version since am not really bothered or have much cash to buy the original game. Loving it so far.

I have yet to finish playing Pokemon Black but will soon once all of my main pokemons reached 100 or so.

No comments: