Wednesday, March 30, 2011

#287. Gotta catch them all!


So I bought Pokemon Black. I got my 5th gym badge already.... Now aiming for the next. But the cave's encounter rate is damn annoying. I sorta regret I didn't buy any repels for the trip through the cave. :/ Ugh.  Oh wells. Cheren looks like he need a change in hairdo and Bianca is as adowable as everrr. *hearts* She's dumb but she's in this cute kinda dumb so I forgive her.

LOL.

Also, it is CRAZY if you don't get this game. I mean, come on, whole new generation of Pokemon? Newly improved graphics and music. I, for one, LOVE the soundtrack. It's just too awesome! I just hope the game will last long enough to get my attention full time. So I'm playing this slowly.

As usual, I picked Snivy. Cause...it's just too smug looking that I couldn't resist. I mean, look at that elegant tail. And that HIDUNG TINGGI face. D: HOW COULD ANYONE RESIST THAT FACE??

Apart from the pretty design, t's less tougher than what Chikorita and Trecko are though. :/

Well, my goal is to complete all of the info in the pokedex. So after I beat the Pokemon League, Imma hunt for all of the Pokemons and try to complete the Unova dex. That is, if I ever gotten around to beat the game. Lol. Still currently aiming for my 6th badge. xD

I have been stuffing myself with the whole pokemon series. Now, I'm on Season 4. 10 more seasons to go. Hopefully, I can finish it soon. >D At the rate I'm going, I think I can finish it in like two months? Sloooowpokeee much. -__-;;

And oh em gee,

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THIS?

IT'S SOOO CUTE!



These darlings will be in a set of two. Phoenix is the first set while Edgeworth will be in the second set. I love both sets. But sadly, I will have to pass on these if I wanted to get my hands on Azusa. Or maybe I should ditch Azusa to get these instead. HMM. I'm thinking. :p

These will cost a damaging 4,800 yen per set. So you do the maths. :D

Also, I read Amy Adams is going to take the role of Lois Lane. I find the character annoying but hopefully Amy Adams can make her role more tolerable. :D Also, WB is planning a Batman reboot? Now don't get me wrong, I love Christopher Nolan's take on the Dark Knight movies BUUUT I wouldn't mind a Batman reboot in a more DC Comic kind of thing.

HAHA.

I can't get enough of them. :3

Hopefully, they can make a JL movie in the future. I HOPE.

No comments: