Thursday, November 18, 2010

#268. Necklace!


I went to University just now to hand in my list of modules for Monash to my pro gramme leader. I know this doesn't guarantee anything but I really do kinda hope to get out of here. It's not that I don't like it here or anything but I just want to make my mother proud although am just going for half a semester (if I do get it). It depends on my second year result too.

And plus, exams are coming soon again. :D I studied here and there. Onlyafewchapterscough I do sorta understand. Hopefully, I will do well this time. :)

After that, I went to take my necklace. It's a chain necklace with a translucent gift box as a pendant. Looks cheaply made, not as kira kira and pika pika as what it is in the image. HAHA. I guess, it's true not to believe what you see some times. :p After that, went to get something nice for ahem. I have great plans for ahem. :D

I certainly do.

:D

Anyways, am here to talk about the starting of my new project. The English Translation for the game Sweet Pool. Now, don't look at me that way now. I'm not going to translate the whole game. LOL. YOU CRAZY?! I'm going to translate the whole thing and compile everything to be a novel. Of course, I will start off on a character's route. I'm sorry, Tetsuo will always be Youji's seme. Makoto and Zenya, I just can't see it. But if a lot of people request for it, I might.

I'm planning to open a site for it. Buuuut, let's see if I am free enough to do it. So for the mean time, I will just put it here.

For the mean time.

Actually, I have a hard time finishing off the game. I finished both Lamento and Togainu no Chi when they were released. But for sweet pool?! HAHA. I had a hard time finishing it off! Because I always leave a huge gap between gameplays (like I play it now, stop, then continue like 2 or 3 weeks later) and I always always always forgot where I left off! Especially at the decision making part...

Terrible. :( And the thing with Sweet Pool is. They're only two decisions to make. And they're the freaking same. So, doing this translation from the start will be a good thing since I'm replaying the whole thing again. It can act like a log for me to keep track where I am.

I hope.

:)

No comments: