Tuesday, April 14, 2009

#133. fuck shit.

Okay. Got an email from UBD. Should be happy.

But then again, am not.

Okay. Got a shitty respond from L4D from crashing while I was about to pound her into pan cakes. Should be raging by now.

But then again, am not.

3 different maps of L4D yesterday. Died in the last stage of the third map. Flew lie hell. Stupid fucking zombie pushed me down. Blew the shit out that mothapucker. Then Tank emerged and I sorta am the new punching bag for him. Should be thinking.

But then again, am not.

WHERE'S THE LOVE, PEOPLE? D8

Didnt get any chocolates for Easter. Actually, COMPLETELY forgot that it's easter that sunday. Gosh, ~_~ need to check up on any important days or anything. D8

Okay, screw it. Imma go play L4D again.

1 comment:

RizelChama said...

I got tons of chocolates from colleagues and students ;_; And on easter monday, the same shit happened. Look at my farking face now. CB.